Friday, April 18, 2008

the beginning

hi.. suddenly i just feel like writing.. to share what i have been going thru this past few (8!) months... im now on my 35th week of pregnancy.. just 2 more weeks to full term.. and 5 weeks to my due date.. after week 37, anything could happen and i cud be delivering anytime... because most of my frens delivered on week 38th, and another fren actually delivered on week 37th..

starting april 2007.. my life was on the fast track to having my own family.. without me really planning on it.. because just a few motnhs before that.. the plan was.. to get married on jan2008...

first day of ramadhan, 1428 / 13 sept 2007
we decided to take the home pregnancy test.. because i was at least 2days late.. i was never late! and when i think for the past few days.. i was having the prenancy symptoms.. when it happens, i didn't really think much about it. first.. one night at about 11pm, i was going to bed.. i was already by my bed getting ready to sleep and suddenly i feel lightheaded.. rasa rigan kepala.. never felt that before.. since i was already going to bed, i just slept and the next morning.. lightheaded was gone.. and also for the past few days.. my n*pple was sore.. heran jugak... then after adding up with the late menstrual.. we decided to buy the home pregnancy test kit on the way back from work.. bought the kit at Guardian, giant bt caves.. we choose the cheapest kit on the shelves!! haha. all day at work.. i felt.. giddish.. oh my god.. what if im really pregnant.. really? my own child?? am i ready? and what if i don't ? would i be dissapointed...? i dont know... i also kept thinking.. takkan lah... takkan lah cepat sangat...

another reason for me take the test immediately is because.. what if im really pregnant.. don t i have to take supplement/asic folic etc?.. i know i am not the most healthy eater (eg. i dont like vege-i only take few helai in each meal-buat syarat je). i dont want anything happens to my baby because of my lifestyle, do i? and also, if i am really pregnant, i will have take more care of myself knowing my baby is growing in me...

when arrived home.. i immediately want to take the test.. but my husband told me to take the test after buka puasa.. arghh.. why not now.. ? ok takpe lah.. sabar dulu.. siap2 buka puasa dulu... lepas buka puasa pun not tested yet.. smyg.. tgk tv dulu.. then bila nak tido at about 11pm.. baru buat test tu.. tambah lagi suspen sbb tak rasa nak kencing masa tu haha.. i read the instruction b4 i did the test.. it says.. the test is very accurate.. nearly 100% accurate.. and it could never be false positive.. only false negative.. so i did the test.. and it gave double lines almost immediately! I am pregnant!! i just couldnt believe it.. and the first thing i thought was.. LABOR !! (?).. ape la aida nih


coming next.. 1st trimester

No comments: